Skip to main content

Rob-N-Hood Plumbing


 I  am the founder and creator of Rob-N-Hood Plumbing. When I started my company my intent for the company was to take what I have learned from my 14 years in the industry and break away from this industry that I feel has become corrupt and dishonest. Because of this, I created my own personal business that provides people with an honest plumber. Most people today, call a plumber for a simple fix and end up being overcharged or having something fixed that did not need to be fixed in the first place. Most people do not know anything about plumbing so they trust in the people that help them out.  I was always taught that your word is your bread and butter and lying will not take you far in any industry or even in life itself. My goal is to provide a service to the public, that leaves them happy and without a hole in their pocket. 

Contact- 714-654-8199
www.robnhoodplumbing.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helpful plumbing

Pulled and reset toilet with new wax ring.  *Helpful hint: if you even notice that when you flush, sometimes it looks like there is water at the base of the toilet? Well this is 99% an indication that you may need a new wax ring because the seal is no longer doing what it is supposed to be doing. This is a quick and easy fix. 

Check us out on Yelp!!

Check out our reviews on Yelp!!! We always encourage our customers to leave us reveiws after we have performed work because we like to know their opinion and improve on anything they feel we may need to. Customer service is key for any industry and businesses need to realize that without their customers, they would be nothing.